Monday, October 17, 2011

Four the numbers!

Hi everyone.  Welcome to my little space.  Today I am posting the card I designed for the Guest Design Team spot for the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog.  The challenge this week is to create a card and include a number on the front.  I decided to use the Close to My Heart "Remarkable Wreath" stamp set.  I have been wanting to use it for a while now and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.  In fact, once I started using it I couldn't stop!  I created a whole set of cards to send to one of my aunts in Illinois, so Aunt Dukie, if you're peeking in, these cards will be on their way to you soon.  

The first card in the set has fall tones, I used autumn terracotta, sorbet, sunflower and chocolate inks and some of my favorite polka dot papers that I have been hoarding for a while, a snippet of vintage lace that I purchased at the antique mall this summer and some of my beloved polka dot ribbon. 


I  also added some bling in the form of gold glitter dots sprinkled around the wreath.  They are very sparkly, but it was hard to capture with the camera.

I'll post the next card in the set tomorrow so be sure to check back.  Thanks again for stopping by and I'll talk to you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment