Monday, December 28, 2009

Better late than never... I suppose

Well, I did make Christmas cards, I just didn't get them sent out.  I ran out of time again. So this year I'm thinking I'll make Happy New Year cards, or maybe by the time I get those done they'll have to be valentine cards.  I'm working on it:)  I thought I'd show you some of my Christmas Cards so you'd know at least I tried.


Materials:  All paper, inks, embossing powder are from CTMH
I was browsing the web and kept coming across a reference to the Zindorf Technique.  When I found her stuff I found one of her non-traditional color Christmas cards.  The colors remind me of the southwest so I had to try her technique.  It made a beautiful card that fools your eye.  If you want to see more of her work you can click on her name here Michelle Zindorf.


I also used the CTMH Wishes book to put together some cute circle cards. 



Materials: All paper, ink and stamps and glitter from CTMH
Ribbon from my stash
Bling from Michael's
I hope your Christmas was spectacular and your new year is filled with all the happiness and contentment you can hold.  I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    I'm originally from Deming, NM--a former Land of Enchantment persson before I moved to "Big Sky Country" MT. You have a darling blog! I love the round cards & Zindorf technique. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete