Sunday, January 6, 2013

365 photography challenge

OK, so in an effort to improve my photography skills and make myself get out and take pictures I decided to challenge myself to take at least one picture everyday.  There are lots of these challenges on the web but I decided to join in on one at Capture your 365.  There is a daily challenge topic if you get stuck with not knowing what to take a picture of and I like getting the email every morning to get my brain kick started on an idea for a shot.  

Of course not all shots will be planned since most days I leave just after sunrise and come back home just before or just after sunset, guess that's why it's a challenge, ha!  This was my favorite picture this week.  The topic was "repetition" this picture has a couple of different repetition elements to it, first is the lines and hardware and second it reminded me of how many times I have opened and closed card catalog drawers, repeatedly (before there was on-line catalogs).  I plan to post my favorite picture of the week to keep you up to date with my little project.  Wish me luck!

I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment