Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Musing

 
It's not officially fall around here but, the mornings are a bit cooler, there has been condensation on the windshield when I leave in the morning and a few of the plants are showing the beginning signs that the change of season is headed our way.  I wandered outside and just shot a few pictures as the sun was going down.  If you look closely, part of the blooms have given up their seeds, the next step in the seasonal pattern has started with just a few baby steps.  From my perch over the valley the trees around the river are just starting to take on those lighter shades of green before the yellow, orange and rust seep in. 


These trees are covered with all kinds of insects, ants, flying things and I even caught a quick picture of a lady bug.  The trees drip some kind of sap and the insects are everywhere.  I started to feel quite itchy after a few minutes of photographing the blooms.  I guess I'm not a true bug person.

I do enjoy the changing of the seasons, each one has it's own special offering and the time seems so fleeting.  I hope you take a few minutes to stop and look at the flowers, watch out for bugs!

I'll talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment