Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday Favorites on Saturday

Oh my goodness, where did last week go?  I wasn't home much all week and didn't get into my creative space hardly at all.  However, I did finish up and start a few projects.  Today I'm going to share the first page in my "Some favorite things" mini album.  I decided to keep the pages simple and there will be a tag behind the page with journaling as to why something is included in my "favorites" album.  This first page pretty much speaks for it's self.  This is my guide book and it is filled with love letters just for me.  I love reading it.  Included on this page is one of my favorite Psalms.  Psalms 100, this psalm reminds me to be joyful in my circumstances and know that I am being watched over and cared for no matter what may be happening by someone greater than all that is going on.
Hope you have an awesome weekend and I'll talk to you again soon.

Materials:
Cardstock, DP, ink, stamps and paper flower are all by Close to My Heart
Button is from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment