Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm baaack

Hi All,
I'm back from the road trip and have had little time to visit my craft room.  I got home and we started in on the summer yard clean up, trimming and cutting down trees and bushes, chopping weeds and general clean up, replacing window screens, the birds like to pull the fibers off of ours to build their nests!  So, I finally grabbed a little time to do a couple of small projects.
I am a notebook junkie, I keep one or two of them in my purse, beside my bed, on my desk at school and on the computer table in my craft room.  I usually pick them up for a $1.00 in a variety of places since I go through them so fast.  I make lists, jot down ideas, sketch out layouts and card designs, record color combinations that look or sound interesting, any thing that comes to my mind that I don't want to forget.  Anyway, I wanted a small art journal to play around with my water colors and more so I decided to make my own.
I started with some pretty file folders and a tablet of watercolor paper.
I cut everything to the size I wanted and bound them together with my Zutter bind-it-all.
Now I have a new place to play around with color...
Have a great weekend, I've got more to post later. Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment