Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sewing bug

Do you ever go through creative phases?  Sometimes for weeks or months all I want to do is stamp or paint or stitch.  Well, right now I've been bitten by the sewing bug.  But, I like fast projects that don't take a lot of time and give you something to show for it, pretty much right away.  I was visiting one of my favorite blogs, Mish Mash, and she was showing some cute ideas for using vintage fabric, make napkin sets, so I though for all my "green" conscience friends these were a great idea as hostess gifts or thinking of you or just because.  I have quite a stash of fabric so I went through and picked some cute ones to make napkins.  My fabric may not be vintage but I think they are turning out very pretty.  I still need to think about a fun way to package them but for right now, it's been so fun to sit at my machine and crank these out : )
The picture does not show the fabric pattern but it's a tone on tone in white.
This fabric is a sweet little flocked blue polka dot.  I've got some more fun fabric that is just waiting to be cut up and sewn, guess I'll go get busy.  Hey, thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment to let me know you stopped in.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment