Monday, September 26, 2011

Clean and simple


When I make a card to give to a bride and groom I try to coordinate it with their wedding colors.  (I know.. I'm just weird that way)  The invitation for this wedding was very colorful with touches of bling through out.  The Close to my heart cricut cartridge "art philosophy" helped make this card quick and easy.  The large medallion shape was perfect for my stamp and left just the right spaces for some sparkle.  I hope you've got something to celebrate today.  I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! It's fun and full of love. It's not what I would consider a typical wedding card, and that's what I really appreciate about it. The colors have added meaning for the bride and groom and that says you really put thought into creating it. Thanks for the little dose of inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete