Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cupcake Onesies


Some good friends of ours are having another little one and I got a special request to make a few onesies like I made for their first little person.  The first was a boy and pictures of his onesies can be found here.  This time they are having a girls so I went wild with all the girly colors.  Then I packaged them up like cupcakes.  I got some girly baby washcloths to use as "frosting".  First I folded the onesie in to thirds long ways then poofed out the washcloth and rolled the bottom third of it up in the onesie.  Then I fluffed it up and  put it in a coffee filter then tied it up with a small ribbon.  I tried large cupcake papers first, but they were not quite big enough.

They turned out pretty cute.  I'll post pictures of the actual onesies a bit later.  Hope you have a great weekend.  I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment