Monday, October 8, 2012

Girly onesies

I mentioned in my previous post that I'd put the pictures of Baby Cassidy's onesies up on my blog, so fun and girly! Here they are.  I used a combination of cutting techniques, my Cricut did most of the work but for some of the designs I used die-cuts or just plan ole drawing it and cutting it out.
 The butterflies have some embroidery on their antenna and the flight dashes.  Some have buttons that I sewed on and then added glue to the knots and stitches to hold them on good and tight.
 I had a lot of fun mixing and matching fabric to make the different designs.  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I also made them in a variety of sizes to follow Miss C's growing.
 My friends said that the onesies for their first little one were one of the most used and useful gifts they got.  It was fun to make them more knowing that they could really use them.
There you have it.  A whole bunch of onesies!  Have a great week! I'll talk to you again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment