Friday, July 31, 2009

Finale Friday

At last you say? Yes, this is my last post about the crafts for the baby shower. Today I'm going to share with you the game gifts I made for one of the games we played at the shower. I also made extras to give to all the ladies who helped hostess the shower as a thank you for all their hard work. I made other things too, but I think we'll just move on.
I started by cutting two fabrics into 5 1/2" squares.  Then sewed around the edges leaving an opening in one side for stuffing.  I used fiberfill then inserted a jasmin tea bag that I had added another drop of Jasmin essential oil to.  Inserted it and then covered it with more fiberfill so that the tea bag was sandwiched in between fiberfill. 
Finally, I sewed up the opening, (I did it on my sewing machine, ran out of time, normally I would have hand stitched them closed).  Oh well, they still looked cute.  Once they were all filled and stitched closed I stacked them, tied them with ribbon and added a tag.
Hope you enjoyed the shower!  Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment