Monday, July 13, 2009

Mojo Monday #95

Hi Everyone!


I hope your weekend was great. The conference was every bit as good as we thought it would be. I had a ton of errands to take care of today so I didn't get to work on the Mojo Monday sketch until tonight. But, here it is. I don't know how I'll keep up once school starts again but I'm going to try:) Anyway, here is the actual sketch.

And here is my take on it.


I just had fun with the cute papers from the "Daydream" collection from Close to my heart. The sentiment was from the "Spring" set that came with the "Tickled pink" scrapbooking kit. The cute little bird is from Autumn Leaves "Mindy's Zoo" and I used my CTHM markers and ink pads. This sketch was really fun! Thanks for stopping by to look. I'll talk to you again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment