Thursday, October 29, 2009

Desktop Birthday Party

My friend had a birthday this week so I threw her a desktop birthday party.  She loves purple (yes just like me) so that was the theme, "purple".  She also likes minitures hence the "miniture" chocolate cake.

We have only worked together for about a year and a half but she is a sweetheart and I hope her birthday was great!  I made her a shades of purple birdhouse with frames on it so it can also be used for some of her favorite photos.


I used a small wooden birdhouse and modge podged it with a variety of purple papers.

It originally had a rope hanger coming out of the top but I removed that and used it to hold flowers and a ribbon.





I used my Cricut and cut several chipboard frames and then stacked them so you could slide pictures in and out of them.  Painted them purple and covered them with glitter, very sparkly.





Have a great Friday and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment