Saturday, October 10, 2009

Peer Recognition

Fostering an attitude of gratitude is not ever easy but I'm trying to help it along at school. My team has implemented a little program were staff members get a chance to recognize each other for the thoughtful things they do for others. My team presents the first two baskets in September and then those people recognize two more people the next month. It's not what is in the basket that counts it's the idea that we recognize that other people go out of their way to help us everyday.
Who are you grateful for today? Let them know with a little note or a token of appreciation. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    I just got off the phone with you and I had to take a peek at your blog. I love your cards. I know I chose the right demonstrator!!!

    I can hardly wait to get my catalog. I hope to see you soon.

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete