Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun with scraps


Fabric scraps that is.......

 I've been playing around with fabric from my stash and trying to come up with small, little useful things to make from my over abundance of bits and pieces of fabric.  I know from my experience, when I am sewing my pincushion is never were I need it to be.  If I'm at the cutting table, it's at the sewing machine (this is a problem because the two areas are at opposite ends of the house) and I am not someone who can wear one on my wrist, can't even stand to wear a watch.  So, my solution, make several and leave them in all the places I usually need a pincushion.  

This first little owl is going to a young friend who likes to sew and craft.  The ladybug is sitting on my worktable right now.  I'm not sure were it will take up residence at the moment, it is a work in progress.
I have lots more fabric and ideas so check back I may soon have a little give away as these little useful things may be multiplying.  Have a great week and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment