Friday, July 15, 2011

Girlfriends and dollar finds

I have some friends who are going to a conference in a couple of weeks.  Their team leader wanted some fun little gifts to give them so I volunteered to help.  First we blinged up some $ bin finds from the local target and I stamped and beaded and beribboned some pens.

I wanted to put together some tiny little survival kits.  The theme was "Girlfriends".  So, I went shopping and found these little plastic purses in the candy section of my local dollar store.
Before

I took it apart and made a template from the label.  Then I stamped a new cover and filled it with essentials.
After
 The kits include: hello kitty bandaids, a package of advil, an emery board, some gum and candy and post-it flags for marking their new catalogs.  My friend found some hobo bags in zebra print to put all their goodies in and I stamped up a tag for the handle.


Something fun to give to each member as a thank you for being a part of  her team.  Have a great day and I'll talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment