Saturday, July 16, 2011

Photography trip

A good friend of mine and I had a chance to do a little over-night photography trip to Santa Fe.  We visited the International Arts and Crafts festival and walked up and down Canyon Road (where all the art galleries are)  It was a fun and relaxing couple of days were we just photographed, talked and ate when we wanted to.  I have always wanted to go and take photos of the different doors and gates and windows that I have seen over the years when visiting "the city different" I think the bright doors set in adobe walls are so interesting.
Peeking into courtyards in the plaza.
A row of painted mailboxes, so charming, I wish my neighborhood had mailboxes.
Flowers blooming in the summer heat and more doorways....



We had a great time and didn't bore our families with "just one more picture!"  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment