Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Holiday thanks


The third card in the set is a thank you card, it was inspired by the October 3rd Heart 2 Heart challenge card sketch.  The wonderful thing about the Heart 2 Heart challenges is that they are open for the whole month so when you finally have a chance to get into your stamping space you still have the opportunity to participate in their fun challenges.  The color combination for this card is holiday red, colonial white and chocolate.


The stamp sets used are the Close to My Heart "Remarkable Wreath" and "Universal Backgrounds"  I love the look of text on my backgrounds almost as much and I love polka dots, (well it's not really that close).  I guess I'll have to try combining them on a project soon.  The last card of the gift set is tomorrow.  I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment