Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little french flair

I don't know why, but when I see stripes with a scalloped edge it always makes me imagine a little cafe on a sidewalk in Paris with a striped awning shading the little tables set in white linen with fresh loaves of bread in baskets on the tables.  I've never been there (to Paris that is) so I don't know why that is what  I think of,  but there you go, that is just how my little pea brain works. 
This card makes me think of the promise of spring.  I know, we just started fall, but I don't do cold very well so I am always looking toward the warmer months with anticipation. 

There you have it, my special gift card set that I'm sending off in a few days.  I hope my aunt enjoys them and can use them.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment