Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby gifts

Four new little ones are due in the next few weeks so it was time to put together their gifts.  These new little ones are made honorary Ravens and they get the t-shirt to prove it.  This year I wanted to package them up a little different so I found some baby bottles and rolled the shirts up really tight and slipped them inside the bottles.  Then decorated the top of the bottles with a tulle bow, silk flowers and a coordinating binkey.  I added a tag with a quote by Robert Munsch from his picture book, I'll love you forever.  The mom's to be really seemed to liked them.
The stamp set, and inks are all by Close to My Heart.  I pieced the tag image with a few scraps and colored the rest of it in with colored pencils.  Then I masked the whole image and sponged around it with CTMH Sky blue ink.  Thanks for stopping in today.  I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment: