Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine treat

Just a quick little treat to pack into the DH's lunchbox.  I picked up a small bag of valentine colored  M&M's and used up some left over pretzels, white chocolate, chocolate chips to make a pretzel candy treat.  Love the colors and the sweet and salty together.

It goes together in a blink.  Spread the pretzels out on a wax paper lined cookie sheet, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the pretzels.  While the white chocolate is still warm, liberally sprinkle the top with the candy and chocolate chips.  (I had valentine sprinkles but I forgot to add them to the mix.  I think they would add a little more sparkle to the treat.  I'll remember them for the next batch. Wait till the white chocolate is cool and everything is set, then break it apart in to manageable chunks.  I keep it in a small plastic container.


The weekend is shaping up to be quite full, I hope I can fit some creative time in.  I hope you have a great weekend and I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment