Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Flip


Here we are at another Friday.  The weeks seem to be flying by.  The students start back full time on Monday.  I've been busy getting ready for them and haven't had much time in my creative space.  Here is a quick flip into one of my art journals. A work in progress.


It started out as a basic journal entry on top of a randomly painted page.   I wasn't satisfied with it so I decided to paint over most of it and started a sketch of a face.  I hope to get back to finish it one of these days.  Sometimes I get a little stuck with what to do next or I think "is this how I want something to look"?  It has helped to give myself permission to paint over a piece I'm not sure about and start over.  There are times I do, more than once and that's ok.  I'm not going for perfect and the process is what is most important.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope it's a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment