Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Card club is coming in February

We have another card club coming up in February. I'm working on some new techniques to teach my club members. Here is a card that I got inspiration from Julie Hickey and her book Flower Power Papercrafts.

It's so delicate looking. I used the CTMH Textured cardstock to give it a little extra dimension and then layered it over a sparkly piece of vellum then put the whole panel on a Colonial White card. Ribbon is from Details and Accessories. Don't you love my little teapot picture holder! I found it at Target this weekend. I was also at Michael's this weekend and found the cutest little teapot chipboard album. I'm going to use it to capture all my cute tea pots and my favorite china tea cups. But, that's a project for this summer! I've got more cards for card club coming up so stay tuned! I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment