Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Card club: Valentine nontraditional colors

I've got another card club card to share with you.  This time I used non-traditional colors (Not red or pink).  This is what I came up with. 
I was inspired by a tag I saw on the CLASSroom blog here.  Mine is a little simplier since I'm going to have several people at once put it together:-) at the same time.
Products:
All paper, ink, ribbon is Close to My Heart
All stamps except the script image are also Close to My Heart
script image is Hampton arts

Another birthday card to post today too.
Just a quick one for a friend at church.  I guess I'm in a little of a brown phase today. 
Products:
All paper, ink, markers are by Close to My Heart
Stamp by Hampton art.
Ribbon and button from my stash

Have a great day.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment