Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dad's Birthday



We finally got to celebrate Dad's birthday. Spending time with Dad and Mom and having a nice dinner at Olive Garden. It was relaxing and fun. Here are pic's of the present and his birthday card.

Dad likes to have snacks by his chair while he is watching TV. So I made him some personalized jars with some of his favorite snacks in them. (No chocolate though) Sorry Dad.



A manly birthday card with argyle paper and matching buttons.

I walked into the kitchen just as the sun was going down and you could see the etching clearly, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a shot. Have a great week and I'll talk to you again soon!





Products used:
Ink, rub-ons; Close to my Heart
Acrylic tags; Tim Holtz
Ribbon from my stash
Stencil made with Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment