Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Tea Time

This is one of the little events that I look forward to every year. My mom, my sister and her two daughters (my nieces) all go out for a birthday tea. We have a great tea room here in town and it's a rare chance for us to all be together. I give them each a little present for their birthdays at the tea. This year I found some pretty little bottles that needed just a little dressing up.
So I got out my tools and my trays of beads, findings and ribbon and gussied them up.
I hope they like them.  The tea room always has a theme for the month and this time it's "the pirate's life for me".  I think these could be considered part of a pirate's treasure.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment