Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crochet Flowers Obsession?

Yes, I have a new obsession.  If you have visited my blog more than once you have probably noticed I love adding flowers to my projects.  I have made fabric and felt and crepe-paper, punched and crumpled and painted and beaded flowers.  Well, now it is crocheted flowers.  This is another of those portable activities I can take along as I'm waiting , and I find that I am waiting a lot of the time:)  I had seen these cute flowers on other blogs adorning all different kinds of projects so I thought "I can make those".  I found some great tutorials on you tube and a variety of crochet  sites, they were extremely helpful.  I bought my hooks and thread from that big store up the hill, (you know the one) and I started making flowers.  My family and friends were constantly asking me "what are you going to do with all those" or "are you going to make a blanket with them?".  They suddenly started to get it when these little flowers started showing up on gifts and projects I was working on.  Of course most of the projects I made left the premises before having their picture taken, but as you can see I have plenty more to work with.
I was on my way out the door to drop off a few things at a friends house when I decided the bag need a little work.  Tada... my little flowers to the rescue. 
Thanks for stopping in, I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment