Friday, June 24, 2011

Pretty packages

Here they are, all dressed up in their party clothes.  My gifts for the birthday tea are ready to go.  I do enjoy creating an attractive package to present gifts in.  Sometimes I think the package is even prettier than the gift.  I couldn't find just the right size box for these fancied up bottles so I ended up making my own.  I got the idea from an old fashioned oatmeal box.  I created a cut file for my Cricut using the George cartridge.  That way I could easily adjust height and diameter based on what sizes I needed.  I used some old vintage looking cardstock I had in my stash and got to work.  I think next time I will use something a little heavier.  These boxes won't hold up to a lot of weight but they sure look cute.



The bottles are filled with White Tea (of course) and Jasmine bath salts. Well I'm off to get myself ready for the tea.  Have a great day and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment