Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Catching up

Wow, the first six months of the year have already flown by.  I know I've been absent from this little space in blogland but, I have been busy and I've had lots of creative opportunities.

Here are a few of the highlights:

I've been published! Not once, not twice, but three times!!! I know I was really surprised too!

The publication of Cloth Paper Scissors chose my work for their publication.  Look at the sidebar to see the issues.

A piece of jewelry from found objects and resin.


 A mixed media stitched piece.


And finally, a hand carved stamp that I forgot to take a picture of before I mailed it off, but fortunately they were kind enough to put it on the front cover for me!!! I know, how cool is that!  Mine is the simple one, my symbol for a good idea.

Whew! deep breath, I still get heart palpitations thinking about it. 

I am so grateful for their consideration and acceptance of my work.  More to come so I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment