Monday, June 23, 2014

Such a Deere





My cousin is having a baby.  She loves John Deere stuff and since she is having a boy, that was the theme for the baby shower.  I love a theme!

I found some cute JD onesies and a tractor rattle for the shower but couldn't find any bags or boxes that I liked.  So, of course I had to make them.  The boxes are made of John Deere green poster board and I found the chevron burlap ribbon at the Hobby Lobby.  I printed a logo onto sticker paper for the top of the box.


The second box contained travel size essentials. 





I found this cute tractor for the Cricut on the My World classmate cartridge and the tag is from the CTMH essentials cartridge.  It worked together perfectly!  The green clothes pin was left over from another project and just seemed to fit right in.

Congratulations "K" can't wait to meet your new little deere!

Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment