Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lovely fabric flowers

I was cruising around in blog land the other day and came to this site.  I love making flowers and I have lots of fabric/felt/paper scraps and this technique seemed to be a perfect way to use some of those things that I have been holding on to because we all know..."I might use it some day".  Making these flowers is so easy and fun.  My next batch I think I might try mixing and matching fabric patterns, hummm.  Anyway, I made this card for a challenge at a new blog that I also found while cruising.  The name alone makes me smile and think of fun tea parties with my mom and sister and nieces, check it out at The Shabby Tea Room.
Here is a side view.
The flower was die cut with my big kick and a sizzix die, the leaves are a punched heart that I cut in half and stitched, then I added a little more stitching to the front of the card.  All the paper, stamps, and inks are Close to my Heart, Fun stuff!  Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment to let me know you were here.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment