Sunday, March 28, 2010

More babies

Seven babies! That is how many new babies we've added on our staff this school year. These cards are for the last two before school is out. There will be one more during the summer. Whew... lots of baby gifts and cards. How fun are these?
These images are from the Love you forever set (C1398). Colored with colored pencils then layer and popped up with 3-D foam tape.

The sentiments are from a variety of other sets and I used several background stamps to add texture, the clouds are sponged on with a little Dutch blue and scalloped circle mask. Ribbons, lace and bling are from my stash, see I'm not a hoarder... I know how to share *smile*. Have a great week and I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This such a cute card and a sweet way to honor the wee ones....really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete