Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Flowers

Calla Lillies, I wasn't sure what colors they actually were, I'd seen the creme and buttercup tinted ones but that was it. I googled them and wow, they come in every color imaginable. Then when I was at the store today, they had several different varieties in buckets in the front of the produce section. They were so pretty I wished I'd had my camera with me. I guess you'll have to settle for my version of the color combinations. These are colored with colored pencil, masked and overstamped with a background stamp then edged with distressing ink in chocolate. I used liquid glass to hold on the tiny copper colored glass beads. These are all ready to be added to cards. Are you having a good week so far? I hope so, thanks for stopping by. I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment