Thursday, March 25, 2010

More spring flowers

More spring flowers from the same stamp set (C1395 enjoy every moment) from Close to my Heart. I call these Asters, not sure if that's their real name. I just love all the detail and the fact that I could color and add shading. These are colored with colored pencil then masked and over stamped with the lined background and the flower centers have clear glass beads adhered with liquid glass. I love the sparkle and texture they add. I've been sitting here sort of petting them, they are so cool to touch. Anyway, these are ready for a card.
I feel just a tiny bit organized now that I have a few images ready when I need to put together a card. That is if I could just stop touching them *smile*. Have a great day and I'll talk to you again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL work! Am now a follower and hope you will come by Julie's Open Window and do the same. Blog candy coming soon!

    I would also like to personally invite you to play with us over at The Play Date Cafe soon!

    ReplyDelete