Saturday, March 13, 2010

Morning, Glory


I saw these flowers stamps in the catalog and got such an urge to color!  I love the way this card turned out and these new Close to My Heart stamps are so fun!  I colored the flower image from the Enjoy every moment set (C1395) with colored pencils then masked it and stamped over the top with one of the Noted backgrounds stamps(D1412) edged it with chocolate and then sponged the edges with sweet leaf.  A little liquid glass in the flower centers to hold my gold beads and wah-la.  I love the way it turned out.  I am also loving the little micro dot background stamp from the Spot on set (D1280) it just hit the right vintage note on my sweet leaf scallops.
Have a great weekend, get some rest and have a little fun along the way.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment