Monday, December 16, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas

Day 3


Making gifts and wrapping them up is one of my favorite things to do.  This year for our bible study group we made subway art.  Mr. Darling and I collaborated on the project and we were happily surprised with how they turned out.

Brown wrapping paper and a sparkly little ornament and they were ready to go.



The packages made me think of that line in a song:  Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things.  Now that song will be playing in my head all day, how about you?

To make the project we used 12 x 12 canvas' painted black.  I cut a stencil with my Cricut, used temporary adhesive to hold it on to the canvas and then painted it with an airbrush. (I'm terrible with spray paint I usually get more of it on me than on the project.) But, the airbrush worked like a champ. Off to wrap more packages!

Have a great day and I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment