Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Flip



Friday again! Hope your week was great.  Here's another peek into my art journals.  This time I was playing around with water colors trying to get comfortable with different kinds of media.

Now my mom tells me that when I was little my first word was not momma or daddy it was "uh oh" and I said it for everything.  Then the big day came when I added a second word to my vocabulary my choice, "bird".  So I guess it's not that surprising I like to draw birds and bird related images and collect pictures of them as well.  I also like to photograph them, but I'm still working on getting good at that.

Birdhouses are a particular favorite and I have several scattered around my studio just waiting for the day when I have a tree to hang them on.  I used a photograph that I took at a bio-park for this picture. I just keep practicing.


At least you can sort of tell what they are:o)  Thanks for stopping by, I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment