Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Flip


Hi, another Friday and another chance to flip through my art journals to share some of my work, the good, the bad and the happy accidents.  I've been trying to get myself comfortable with doing quick sketches in my little journal with just a pencil and whatever happens to be lying around on my desk or floating through my brain at the time.  I feel really self-conscience sitting in a public place sketching, so I've been pushing my self a little at a time.



And my newest leap into my personal scary place... faces! I took a quick little  downloaded workshop by Jane Davenport (here). She is really fun to watch and makes you feel like you can do art.  



I think they are getting better.  Their expressions are not as "scary" as my first attempts.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy 4th of July!!! I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment