Friday, December 23, 2011

Cowboy Christmas Cookies part II

This is day 23 of my personal creative challenge

If you've been reading my blog the last few days you may remember that I make a batch of Cowboy Christmas cookies for my gift platters.  Well, they didn't last long enough to go on the platters.  I went in to the pantry yesterday and found that the container only had about 4 cookies left, the guilty party admitted to eating them but said he thought I had more somewhere else and didn't realize these were for the platters.  Oh well, a second batch went together today and I think these turned out better than the first batch.  

 I started packaging them up as soon as they were cool enough so hopefully they'll make it out to our friends and neighbors.  For this gift I used another one of the cute little buckets I got at Target.  Then I made labels for the top of the containers.  I've still got to add a tag and some ribbon but, they're almost ready to go out the door.


I hope your day was filled with fun and laughter too.  I'll talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment