Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4 personal creative challenge

Day 4, still going.  I think I read somewhere that if you can keep something going for 30 days it becomes a habit.  Hmmm, if I can get in the habit of being creative everyday, think of the other things I might be able to make into a "good" habit!  Something to ponder...

This little note pad and matching paperclip book mark are the start of a series of items I making for gifts.  So as I get more of the kit together I'll post the pictures.  I'm noticing a theme here though.  Snow and snowmen, I think I've been a little inspired by the weather, we did get snow this weekend but the weather folks are predicting another 5 to 8 inches over the next couple of days.  I know several kiddos who are praying for a snowday and I'm thinking a day to sleep in might be nice.  Either way I'm looking forward to a little creative time where I can grab it.

 I'll talk to you again soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment