Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Valentine Bear

Today is day 27 of my personal creative challenge

Ok, I know it's still a month away and it's only 2 days after Christmas, but this morning I woke up thinking about Valentine's day.  I recently found this new publication from the UK called Mollie Makes (molliemakes.com) every issue has cute felt projects and other hand crafts.  Well issue 8, their Christmas issue didn't get here until it was too late for me to make anything for Christmas, but they did a feature on one of my favorite designers, Tone Finnanger, she is Norwegian and has a Scandinavian style.  I have one of her books, which I look at all the time.  


Anyway, this little bear design was in the publication as a Christmas bear so I thought I could change it up a little and make him a Valentine bear with a little red heart and everything.  I think he turned out pretty cute.**Edited I linked my bear to Sew Cute Tuesday**and Someday craft's Whatever goes Wednesday.**

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm looking for baby gift ideas, and I think something like this would be darling :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete