Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tags again!

This is Day 8
in my personal creative challenge
This is the last set of tags for the gift set I'm putting together.  This gift set is done in shades of purple and blue with a little silver and glitter thrown in.  There are a couple more pieces to the set then I'll show you the entire project. 

This little challenge of mine was a bit hard to do today, it was a long day at school and I kind of wanted to come home and veg out but I knew I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't at least make the attempt.  I'm glad I did.
  
I'm photographing an event tomorrow night so I know I'm going to be creative, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post, I'm going to try my best though!  Have a great day tomorrow and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment