Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift set

This is Day 11 in my personal creative challenge

Finished!  All the pieces are together in my holiday stationary gift set for my friend Rosa.  I'm making three more sets in different color combinations but I just had to show you one of them completed!  Everything is handmade, even the gift box.  So here's what's inside...


On the left side of the box is the notepad and matching paperclip bookmark with a coordinating pen.  The center sections hold the three different designs of gift tags (four of each design) on the right are 4 snowflake embossed note cards and envelopes and the bottom right are four snowflake embossed gift card envelopes.  Hopefully it has everything she needs to finish her gift wrapping and correspondence.  I'll add a big bow and gift tag when I give it to her.  As I finish the other sets I'll post them too.

Well, I have some photos to edit still tonight so I guess I better get busy.  Have a great start to your week and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment