Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yum... lunch time

This is day 21 of my personal creative challenge

I've been working in the kitchen on sweet stuff all day and needed a little something to cut through the sweet.  I made this quick pasta salad with linguini, zucchini, carrots, scallions, avocado and a home-made balsamic vinaigrette, topped off with a sprinkling of over crisped turkey bacon.  It was delish!  I've also been experimenting with truffles.

I thought they would be easy but my filling is not cooperating.  They do taste decadent though.  I'm using cheesecake as the filling and then dip/rolling that in semisweet chocolate.  Two of our favorite flavors in this house.


I'm going to keep working at it.  I wonder if I roll the chessecake ball in something before trying to roll it in the warm chocolate if that would help?  Any suggestions?  Leave me a comment and thanks for stopping by today.  I'll talk to you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment