Thursday, December 29, 2011

Scrapbooking

This is day 29 of my personal creative challenge

I am a very slow and a bit of perfectionist when it comes to scrapbooking.  Today I worked on a couple of pages for a book that I'm putting together for my parents.  We took this road trip not last summer but the summer before.  I know! I am so slow!  This is the first page, I used the editor at Costco to put together pictures that represented each part of the trip.  


Our first stop was a tiny farming community in Il. where my dad spent part of his childhood. 


We also made a stop at the cemetery to visit grave sites of family members.


That's it! That's all I have so far.  The whole book is organized, pictures are sorted and papers have been picked out, I know what pictures are going to go on what pages and I have an idea of the journaling for each page.  I'm just really slow.  Maybe I'll get it done by this coming summer, that's my goal.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Two more days of my personal creative challenge.  Some days have been easier than others, we will see if I can make it to the end of the month.  I'm close!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment